Saturday, September 13, 2008

Medieval Madness - Brisbane Child Photographer

What an interesting week it has been... hectic thats for sure... I have spent many hours madly (and I use that term literally) sewing up a storm making my girls medieval outfits for a camp they have this weekend..... they are currently living back in medieval times, learning to sword fight, shoot arrows etc. and tonight they have a medieval feast with a dress up competition.

I am glad its over, they turned out ok I think... made harder by the fact that they are so darn skinny I had to make tonnes of alterations to the pattern to fit them... and the hats were interesting to make too! Both the backs are lace up and that turned out pretty well too :)

So here they are.... these shots were taken in about 2 minutes flat as they had to leave... but I wanted photos first... lol



Close up of Midgie

'Princess Bella'

Close up of midgie again :)

On top of the dress both girls have black cloaks :)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Hi Whint, these are beautiful photos of your gorgeous girls! You made these costumes wow!!! you're so talented I would have hired something lol! they look amazing I bet the girls had fun at camp & of course you need to have photos first... always! Have enjoyed reading your blog I'll be back!

thank you so much for writing a testimonial for me! had no idea until I changed my profile just before! thank you :)

take care,

tanya xx

Anonymous said...

Wow aren't you totally clever to do that! They look great and the girls seem so happy and proud. Hope that they had a wonderful night!!