Monday, June 9, 2008

OK, so I have been a little under the weather...

Have been quite sick for almost a week now...am on the way up but still not well...but can't keep me away from the computer and photography for that long....so I have not been up to taking photos but have edited some...



My lighting system arrived on Thursday...it took me until yesterday (Sunday) to open the box....but thats as far as I went...I just can't face putting it together yet so it will just have to wait a little bit longer!!


I have also just bought a new prop/toy for Dante.... a sexy little pedal car fire engine :) will see about picking it up this week :) He is gunna love it...but so am I!! lol


Have some images from a group shoot to add but need to wait til I have the release forms back to show them...so watch this space...lol

No comments: