Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hooray its Wednesday!

Morning, just thought I would add a few more of the pics I have been editing lately.........

These first ones were taken in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago when I was down there visiting a friend.....





Last night I thought I would set up my backdrop stand and one of the backdrops I bought about 6 weeks ago....and test out my new lights (well one of them anyway) for the first time since I bought them when I was sick about 4 weeks ago. Dante was the only guinea pig home, and he is not too keen on his photo being taken...so I didn't get perfect photos but some were cute anyway...most of the time he wasn't in front of the backdrop properly though and no matter how hard I tried he didn't want to stay! rofl Will add some more once I edit them.
And a few more pics of the girls taken a few weeks ago....the first one was Krista's idea...she wanted to make it look like she had no hands...just a bit of fun :)




And just one more of the edits from the BCG portrait workshop I did a week or so ago. Looking forward to the next shoot with BCG which is on 20/7.


I am going to the medieval fayre this saturday so I am hoping to get some great photos from that :) Also get some ideas for Krista & Bella's headwear for the medieval feast on their scout camp which is in September :) Sunday I have my Studio course with Rod Talbot......just looking forward to more experience behind the lights so I can feel I know what I am doing a bit more so I can practice on my kids....if they will co-operate! rofl
Later!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Great photo's Whint... Love the fire truck... my son has an old vintage car that looks very similar. Take care, Helen...