Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pullenvale and Sunday :)

Went to a big model shoot at Pullenvale on Sunday...what an awesome location for photos...the property is being cultivated as a photography site so there are some lovely places to shoot....including a very old barn, very old wooden fencing...and the loveliest old rickety wooden bridge! I would love to have that so readily available!!

So I had a fantastic time...a bit overwhelming at times and I was absolutely exhausted by the end of it.....and had just under 1000 photos to my name by the end of it :)


There were a number of models there and I am not even sure I got photos of all of them?? lol But I think I got some pretty good shots that I am pretty happy with...and will add them as time goes by....including some more adding of shots I have taken over the past few weeks....had so much going on I have thousands of images to process its going to take me a while!!!


So here we go................... a few shots from the Pullenvale shoot!

No comments: