Monday, July 7, 2008

A second tagging.....


Thankyou to the lovely Char (She's gone country) as she thinks I deserve the above award :)


So I can accept the award I now have to forward 7 other blogs that I think deserve one and add them to my faves.


Here they are:
Na - Fabulous photographer with a beautiful heart.
Karina - Another fantastic photographer who has a special gift for landscapes. http://www.mahoneycanrun.blogspot.com/
Peta - still relatively new to photography and also found the art of cocoons.
Rebecca - Photographer with a beautiful bright style I love.
The Cupcake Company - A brisbane cupcake business with the yummiest and funkiest cupcakes ever.
Lara - An absolute legend in the way of self sufficiency...I take my hat off to her.
Renee - Another fantastic photographer with PP skills to die for!
Thanks!

No comments: