Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birth Sessions {Brisbane Birth Photographer}

{FREE - FREE - FREE}

In addition to the low session fee offer, I am also looking for some ladies who would like their birth photographed. I am looking for 5 ladies only who would like their birth photographed.

I am offering these birth shoots free of charge and will be giving each of these ladies ALL of their photos on a disc, I will choose a selection to edit fully whilst the rest will have very basic editing done. I will also provide a DVD slideshow off your images. In return I will be attaining more experience in this line of photography and will require a model release of some images (none which are graphic and revealing) this will be discussed in detail with each couple so everyone is happy with what images are released.

If you are interested in having your beautiful birth photographed please contact me via my website http://www.tummytotoddler.com.au/ or by phoning me on 0422 487 558.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few more edits from Jinky! :)








Until we meet again!
Whint
xx

No comments: