Monday, October 13, 2008

Jinky Retreat - Gold Coast Baby Photographer

Wow... I am back from my weekend away at the Jinky Retreat and WOW... it was awesome! So glad I went, so worth the money and Barb was awesome...such a lovely lady! It was great to watch her work... such an inspiration! Even though Barb has a different style to me, I still learnt and took so much away from the weekend.

Also lovely to meet so many lovely like minded ladies, was a fun time that is for sure!

So I have been totally exhausted today, haven't had a chance to really start editing photos yet (it was hard to get great images with 15 other photographers there) but here is one little doll that I have managed to do tonight. She was the cutest little button!


I have also designed my new business cards....I like to change them often. I just ordered these so am looking forward to getting them in my hot little hands :)
There are 2 sides... not sure which is the front and which is the back.... they can really be either!!


No comments: