Thursday, October 30, 2008

Re-Trashing the Dress {Forest Lake Wedding Photographer}

Have been busy editing some old images of a Trash the Dress session that I did some months back. There are some of those images on my blog already, but have been re-editing some for an AV I am doing up.

Thought I would put a few on here for anyone who may like the Trash the Dress thing.... so much fun! Got a couple of new ones coming up in November & December... one with kids...providing the weather holds out of course!

Don't forget my 2 specials I have running at the moment which you can read about in my previous couple of posts... one special on Session Fees and the other looking for pregnant ladies for birth photography. Go check them out!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

The blue in these is so great with the white dresses. Stunning girls!!

Rana said...

LOVE these Whint, do you need an assistant for your next TTD ;) !!!