Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brisbane Wedding Photographer

Have some exciting news to share.....I have 2...yes 2, photos published in the current Ideal Bride magazine....there is a Trash the Dress special. I have blogged them before but here they are again for anyone who may want to see them.





Also wanted to share that I recently found out I have had one of my photos published in the courier mail...I had no idea, but you can see that here....

http://www.hannahsfoundation.org.au/Media_Files/Pride%20of%20Australia%20Nomination%20QLD%20-%20Katherine%20Plint%207%20July%202008.pdf

I have also been in discussion with the courier mail and am going to be one of the photographers featured in an upcoming lifestyle piece on baby photography so watch this space :)

3 comments:

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

wow beautiful, gorgeous, stunning you have amazing talant..

congratulations... Jodie

Unknown said...

Really its a Nice work Keep it up ......



http://www.1stjournal.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like exciting times ahead with exposure, Whint! Well done on your published work, and goodluck for the upcoming piece!