Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A fabulous time was had by all!

After not having very much time or opportunity to take photos for a couple of weeks, I have had a weekend full of opportunity and I grabbed it! On Saturday I went down to the Gold Coast and caught up with a friend from NSW. That was great...went to the beach....extremely windy but I still got some nice pics. It was Dante's first time at the beach and he loved it :) I will have to check with my friend before putting up any pics of her family...but will add some of my own once I process them :)


On Saturday I had a photoshoot in the morning....some in studio and then we went to a park. A little boy who was 3 years old and his mum & dad. Got some really cute pics...although he just would not sit still!! lol
I did have another 2 shoots booked for sunday afternoon but they have been rescheduled due to the weather.


So instead of doing the booked shoots I went to a BBQ with my little family. We went out near Wivenhoe Dam. There are some great spots out that way, will have to go out on a photography 'scouting' mission one day :)


We had a lovely time at the BBQ and I got some really cool shots....they had a small property and the kids had an absolute ball...they can't wait to go back again :)
So here are a couple of photos from Sunday at the BBQ, will put some more up after I get the chance to process them :)


See ya soon! xx

3 comments:

Slender Octopus said...

I really like this last shot :) Did you sepia/PS it??

Whint said...

thankyou :) From memory I used a preset in Lightroom and then sharpened in ps :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the lighting in this - just beautiful.