Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day...albeit a bit late!

Well mothers day has come and gone...not alot going on here with Dal as work and the girls away but I spent the day with my little man....we played out the backyard for a while...so mummy could get her photo fix ;) So here are a couple of pics from our time alone....


Another thing I did on mothers day was to have a play with some smoke and lights.... here is my little creation whom I have titled 'Space Crab' I think he is very cute! lol So thats my learning for the week....I learnt how to photograph smoke and then create a little being in photoshop from it.... was interesting! lol


I have 3 photoshoots this weekend, all different from each other....a lady and her 3 year old boy in studio, a 15 year old cheerleader in a park, and 2 little girls on the beach. So a busy time will be had but hopefully a very productive time :)

Until next time...ciao!

No comments: