Friday, May 23, 2008

Last weekends shoot.

So, I have finished processing my shoot from last weekend...not as good as I would have liked but better than I was expecting!!


I have a big weekend planned this weekend. I am going on a learning photoshoot all day on Saturday....am looking forward to that...not just to learn and shoot but the possibility of finding new locations is exciting too :)


On Sunday I am going to a camera fair...I am hoping and praying I can find a lens I am after at a really good price :) not getting too excited though cause I don't want to be let down!



My brother, sister and nephew are arriving here soon, they are going to a wedding up in Brisbane this weekend. It will be good to see them but I am disapointed I have so much on already as it means I won't be able to spend any real time with them...I would have loved to shoot them...especially my sister...a natural model I think...she reminds me of Alanis Morrisette :)


So there, they are....some of my favourite shots from my shoot last weekend :)


So until next time!! :)