Wednesday, May 7, 2008

While I was waiting!

On Monday afternoon I was to go and collect Krista from the scout den after 3 days at camp....turns out that there was an accident on the Highway and they ended up being 3.5 hours late!! What to do....ah....take some photos I think.

so I toddle up to the Mt Gravatt Lookout to catch the sunset...didn't quite get up there in time for the setting sun...but did make the aftermath!

I then turned my eye to the City which was slowly being blanketed in darkness.....it was quite windy up there...and was getting very chilly. To try to prevent the tripod being shaken with such a long exposure I stood beside it....but the wind was coming from all directions so it was difficult..but I got some nice pics just the same....I think I would like to go to Mt Cootha soon and get the city at night from up there :)

No comments: