Friday, May 2, 2008

Wow....ok so here is where I start!

Never even considered trying out this blog thing before....its all a bit daunting to tell you the truth...but I am willing to give it a shot :)

Hi...my name is Anneke, I live in Qld with my Fiance and 3 children....I have 2 more children who are older and no longer live at home.

My fiance and I own an LPG installation company which is doing quite nicely but keeps us both very busy....between running that and my photography I am on the go all the time. I spend alot of my 'me' time editing photos or designing some new piece of advertising for work...great 'me' time huh!? lol

I have been interested in photography since I was about 12 years old and got my first film camera....I pottered along with film until about 5 years ago when I won a Digital Point & Shoot. I loved it even more....I started to really think about what I was taking and strove to improve....then the yearning began....I wanted a DSLR. Dallas wasn't keen....it was too much money. Well...fate stepped in....my camera died. If I was going to buy a new camera I may as well get a good one right!? I spent 3 months researching and finally went Nikon. I loved it....I very quickly knew this is what I wanted to do. So was born Tummy To Toddler.

I take my photos mainly of pregnancy, newborns and toddlers but am also happy to shoot other more specialty shots as well. I am also a mother so naturally my children get to share the limelight :)

Anyway......I will put a few of my pics up now...add more as time goes on...and I learn how to do it all...... :)




~My Princess Isabella~

~Master Dante~

~Miss Krista~

No comments: