Sunday, May 4, 2008

Learning Learning and More learning!

Wow what a great weekend I have had....up until now I have only been using my speedflash or natural light. I have made the decision I wanted to learn studio lights and now is the time to begin. I am going to be doing Rod Talbots Studio course in a month or so but in the meantime.....





I got to have a bit of time with him and a friend of mine last night. It was great....I learnt so much and had so much fun and got to get a bit of experience as the model on the other side of the camera too. I feel blessed to have been given such a unique oportunity and am going to take from it everything I can.





I am in the middle of editing the pics of Na that I took last night and will upload some of those when I get the go ahead from her! lol We made a deal that we do go public without consent....works in my favour too that one! rofl





I also learnt a few tricks form editing so that will be fab too!! The learning will never end.....oh and one other thing I took from last night.....I feel alive...my passion for the art is so strong...this IS what I am meant to be doing.....I feel so fulfilled and I love it!





Moving on.....





I have also been told how to clone (Thanks Na) and have been having a play...when I get better at it I will try something fabulous...so far I have done a couple of clones with my youngest two in them...I think they turned out pretty cute....excuse the photos as they are nothing special...wasn't trying for quality, just experience!! lol





Here they are!!




My four Dante's

Isabella's slumber party

2 comments:

The Crone at Wits End said...

Oh wow! Look at your quilt! Fantastic job there sweetie!

Whint said...

Aw thanks Lara....she loves it!!